If you are looking for an easy job that makes good money, you need look no further. This “job” could even be your very own business. You really can make good money cutting grass.
You can learn how an afternoon chore can easily be turned into a booming business.
Of course, this would require that you be reliable, but don’t kid yourself, there is good money to be made in grass cutting services.
So, if you enjoy being independent and being outside instead of stuck in some cubicle somewhere… or worse, in a factory chasing an assembly line, than this could be the venture for you.
Imagine making over $100,000 looking after lawns every season… YOU can make this business as big or small as YOU want it to be.
This business could easily be started on a part time basis and then once you have a steady client list of happy, loyal customers, you could easily move to making this your full time business.
Wouldn’t that be great to be able to be your very own boss?
Don’t be so quick to scoff at this business idea, as I have known several successful grass cutting services that have done just that… started out part time and moved to full time in a very short while.
As I said before, you need to be reliable in order to make ANY business successful, but even more so within the service industry.
There have been college graduates, retirees, students, and even some people who found themselves on the unemployment line due to the downsizing going on in recent years (and continuing even today) who have started and developed a very successful grass cutting service in their area.
Setup your business right and you won’t need to go very far servicing your customers either. They will be calling you.
- if you are a teenager, looking to start a summer time job,
- a graduate student wanting to start your very own business to pay for that student loan,
- a retiree wanting extra money, or
- you have found yourself recently unemployed with no hope of gaining a new j-o-b anytime soon… why not give this business idea, of starting your very own grass cutting service, serious consideration.
And, who else would be better to take advice from then those who have setup grass cutting services that are winners, right?
Please note that I receive compensation if you use my affiliate link here, and eventually I may earn enough to buy a couple cups of coffee.
This offer is 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back, so you really have nothing to lose and a lot of helpful information to glean from.
So, now you can stop dreaming about owning your own business and get started just as soon as summer arrives and the grass in your neighbourhood starts growing.
Once you have become successful handling residential customers you can easily expand out to include commercial properties.
You could even check in with your local property management businesses to see if they would be interested in your services.
There really is no limit if you really think about it. And with the help of two different advisers offering their helpful counseling, you are sure to find your business growing and growing.
Have you ever heard of anyone who has been able to acquire information as inexpensively as these two offers are asking? One of the vendors even offers secrets to commercial grass cutting services marketing too.
Yes, you might be able to find this information if you had lots and lots of time to search your local library… that is, of course, if you even knew exactly where to start looking for such information.
Imagine you have just finished up cutting grass for your customer and it is time to collect.
It’s that part of business that most owners dread having to ask for payment, even though it has been an agreed upon amount.
Using payment automation, you will never have to mail out another reminder statement again.
This will reduce your paperwork, your postage and administration costs which will help to reduce your overall business expenditure.
Autopay sounds like a no-brainer, right?
One vendor even states the following:
I don’t care who you are, where you come from, how much money you have in the bank, how much free time you have, or how smart you might be — I’m going to prove to you that you can make money with lawn care by using one or more of the tips I have for you!
With these offers, you will get help with creating business letters, contracts, a name and logo for your business… even a slogan… and a whole lot more.
Some of the things you will learn about are as follows:
- How to make an ugly lawn the best lawn on the block.
- The secrets to mowing patterns to make your lawns look better than your competition’s.
- When to use a push mower and when to use a rider. If you don’t know this secret, you will lose money.
- How to avoid costly fuel prices.
- Learn how to legally setup your lawn care business.
- How to jumpstart a lawn and how to winterize it… one season to another.
- How to handle customer complaints.
- How natural, pesticide free and organic lawn care works.
- When to use weed & feed on new grass.
- Learn all about the different types of grass.
- How to outthink, outwit, outsell, outpace and outperform your competitor.
- How to eliminate slow times in a lawn care business – for good.
- The secret weapon to closing more quotes than your competition.
…and a whole lot more
No more procrastination!
This is a lot less expensive than any course on starting a business that might be offered at your local school… and… it focuses on ONE specific type of business… a grass cutting service, and nothing else.