- by Trish
Okay, so you say that you love children and that your friends have suggested that you should seriously consider starting a daycare business; so now you’re doing you’re researching online, and have come upon this website. Good! You will be very GLAD that you did.
If you dream of making good money running a daycare centre you will be very happy to learn that Rachel Thomas claims that it can be easy … AND … inexpensive to get started.
Rachel assures that with this guide, you can learn to:
- make money right from your very own home
- have more time to spend with your children
- avoid the costly mistakes others make when starting a daycare
- expand your income painlessly
Rachel learned the daycare business from her friend who had to learn the hard way, and she now is offering to share her lessons learned with you, so you won’t have to make the same mistakes. Apparently, child care is in such demand that there are virtually unlimited opportunities … so you’ve no need to worry about competition. Daycare facilities become “full to capacity” in no time!
Beth Hampton from Sacramento, California said “It would have taken me months to find all of the stuff you shared in your program. Your easy to follow instructions and advice will be invaluable to me as I grow my home daycare.”
Cynthia King had this to say, “I’ve been struggling to get my daycare service to become profitable for the last two years. After getting your advice I immediately made a few changes to my service that has added an immediate increase to my business.”
Michelle Hernandez from San Diego said, “I really appreciate your friendly look-over-your-shoulder method of instruction. I’m much more confident in knowing that my child care business will be a success thanks to your great advice.”
Please note that I receive compensation if you use my links here, and eventually I may earn enough to buy a couple cups of coffee.
Are you ready to start your own daycare business with Rachel’s help?
If you arrived to my website via this post, you might want to read over my review of Rachel’s Start Your Own Daycare System.
- how to start a home-based daycare business
- daycare regulations and guidelines
- a sample of a daycare business plan to help you get started
- advice on starting a home-based business verses a facility
- help with finding a name for your daycare business
- necessary equipment
- advice on setting your daycare rates
- how to handle enrollment fees
- printable daycare and child care waiver forms
- information on obtaining insurance
- how to attract customers
- free marketing methods … and, how to get referrals
- how to interview prospective clients
- ideas for fun children’s activities … and, free entertainment
- how to expand your daycare business
- obtaining certifications
- FREE daycare record forms
- a printable child supplemental forms
- a printable infant supplemental form
- set policies and procedures
- attract clients
- market your business
- manage your cash flow
- keep records, and accounting practices
- keep happy customers
- expand your daycare business
All this AND a 100% satisfaction guarantee or YOUR money back!
Discover YOUR income potential…
Her guide offers you step-by-step instructions on making money with your home-based daycare. Rachel says these are the very same, powerful methods many successful daycare businesses use; that you will get tried and tested professional techniques that have been proven to work.
With Rachel’s practical advice she’ll show you the way, and share with you an effective method for starting your very own successful daycare business.
Maribel Lim, who apparently has been working off-and-on for the past two years for a local daycare center, recently purchase Rachel’s guide and she had this to say, “I was pleasantly surprised to find out that you provide great methods that I would have never thought of on my own. Congratulations on your success with your daycare business and thank you for sharing your techniques.”
Then Laura Bartoli had this to say, “I really love your down to earth style and appreciate all of the examples you give. I’m glad I found your website and want to thank you for all your help.”
Are you ready yet?
Credits for Header: image by © Boggy | Dreamstime.com – Kids Playing In The Room Photo