- by Trish
Yes, you CAN dominate your market using WordPress!
Jackson Tan and Keefe Lee are now offering you a low priced, video training course; one that is sure to easily show you how YOU can do just that.
NOTE: You won’t be able to generate leads organically if you don’t have your website setup properly.
Having a website for your business offers your business 24/7 exposure to your customers … but what about your potential customers?
Jackson and Keefe say this video course, “will take you by the hand and make website building a cakewalk even for non-tech savvy people.” With their training your website will help you find potential customers too, but please understand … not instantly.
Why do you need a website?
- Saving advertising costs, as you will need fewer printed brochures (if any!).
- Potential to reach way more customers online than you could with brochures.
- Your website gives you many more options and much more space/room to display your offerings.
- Virtual space offers even the “little guy” a way of starting up a new business on a shoe-string budget.
- Offers your business exposure 24/7.
- A cost-effective means of communicating with your customers and informing your potential customers.
- New methods of marketing your product or service.
- Allows you a means of offering customer support “on demand” when you publish a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) web page. You can use customer’s questions asked previously.
- Makes your business look more professional.
- It’s the easiest means of earning a living!
… and, best of all …
If you arrived to my website via this post, you might want to read over my review of Jackson and Keefe course.
Please note that I receive compensation if you use my links here, and eventually I may earn enough to buy a couple cups of coffee.
Using WordPress will make website designing (and later, updating) much simpler to handle. If you’re worried that WordPress might not be the right content management system to use for your business, you might want to rethink that issue.
WordPress was used by more than 26.4% of the top 10 million websites as of April 2016. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use on the Web, at more than 60 million websites.
Offline business owners who have no online presence, and refuse to have anything to do with the internet do so at their own peril.
Still doubting the popularity of WordPress?
- As of July 2013, the FREE WordPress plateform has been downloaded 46 million times to self-hosted websites. Can you imagine that number NOW?
- WordPress is most popular for business websites.
- CNN, The New York Times, eBay, and Mashable are just some of the “big guys” who operate their blogs using WordPress.
- 74.6 million websites now depend on WordPress.
- WordPress offers 40 translations, so if English is NOT your first language, you’re in luck with WordPress!
So, if you want to create and manage your very own website … even for personal use … why not learn to do it the right way, the first time.
WordPress runs 4.5% of the ENTIRE internet.
In the video training you get:
- an introduction to building a solid WordPress website
- advice on how to buy a great domain name for your business
- advice on how to obtain web hosting
- instructions on installing WordPress, a theme, your content, etc.
- information on creating websites for local businesses
- sources for obtaining quality content to help your website rank
- information on using Google AdSense
All this AND a 100% satisfaction guarantee or YOUR money back!
Creating a professional website for your business does NOT have to be a painful task. With this step-by-step training you should be able to create a well polished, device-friendly website that will help you rank your business on the internet.
Jackson and Keefe promise you that “Our brand new video series will give you the exact techniques to skyrocket your Business Success in the shortest time ever.”
Here is a Simple SEO Rank Checker you can use to verify EXACTLY what Jackson and Keefe are telling you!
Credits for Header: image by © Pixomedesign | Dreamstime.com – Modern And Classic Design Online Learn Concept Illustration Photo